Associate Broker Realtor Coldwell Banker Fort Wayne
- 11625 Coldwater Rd
Fort Wayne, IN 46845
Jason Pence REALTOR Fort Wayne
Thanks for visiting my Coldwell Banker Roth Wehrly Graber movingindiana.com page. If you would like to learn more about my real estate services please visit my Fort Wayne real estate website. My professional resume for Jason Pence is online as well.
Check out Fort Wayne area listings:
Golf Course Neighborhoods/Communities
- Southwest Fort Wayne -Golf Course Neighborhoods/Communities
- Northwest Fort Wayne -Golf Course Neighborhoods/Communities
- North East Fort Wayne -Golf Course Neighborhoods/Communities
- Columbia City
Associate Broker Jason Pence-Personal Background
I am a life-long Fort Wayne area resident. I was born in Bluffton Indiana to a family that had been farmers in Wells County since the 1830s. I moved with my family to Leo Indiana when I was about 6 years old.
I went to Leo Elementary 1st to 3rd grade, Blackhawk Christian Fort Wayne 4th-5th grades and then back to Leo, where I graduated from Leo Jr/Sr High School. I am a graduate of IPFW University with a A.S.B. in Administration, a B.A. in Economics and a B.S.B with a double major in Management and Economics.
I am Married to Heidi (Hackenjos) Pence and we have three children: a boy (2004), a girl (2006) and another boy (2008).
Jason Pence Realtor-Professional Interests
I have a background in strategic planning, business management and economics; also, training in sales management and ecommerce. All of these skill sets help give me give my clients a competitive advantage in the real estate market place.
Rather you are selling a home, buying a house or purchasing land: you will feel confident, because you have chosen me as REALTOR. I am a highly motivated personal real estate consultant agent.
Real Estate Agent Jason Pence-Professional Background
I have been an entrepreneur all of my professional career. I started a tree service near Fort Wayne in 1992, and retired to a part-time consult to that business April 2014. I became a real estate agent with Coldwell Banker Roth Wehrly Graber in January of 2012, as of April 21, 2014 I am now a full time real estate agent; also, earlier that same month I transitioned to a licensed Associate Broker with the State of Indiana.
I work for the #1 real estate brokerage in North East Indiana: Coldwell Banker Roth Wehrly Graber, and have received the best training in the Fort Wayne area. My goal is to give my real estate clients the REALTOR service they deserve. I also have been trained to work by referral with Buffini and Company's Referral Systems since 2009. Referrals are the life blood of a real estate agents business. I get referrals by giving my clients outstanding service, and as a professional real estate associate broker I offer exclusive after-the-sale customer service.
Real Estate Agent Jason Pence-Education
- Associates of Science Degree Business Administration, Indiana University.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Economics, Indiana University.
- Bachelor of Science Business Degree with concentrations in: Management and Administration; Business Economics and Public Policy, Indiana University.
- Real estate sales
- Internet Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Website Design
- Social Media Marketing and Promotion
- Customer Relations Management software and techniques
- Computer hardwaremaintenanceand repair
- Continuing Education on Real Estate and Internet Technologies
- Web Design