Sandi Davis Cather
REALTOR® | ABR, CRB, CRS, GRI, and EPRO
- 2535 N 200 W
Angola, IN 46703
Welcome to 101 Lakes area!
Relax. . .Sandi Makes Real Estate Easy!
Hello, my name is Sandi Davis Cather. I have been selling real estate full-time since 1987. Selling homes for as long as I have, I have come across most challenges. I deal with these in a professional manner to get you to the closing table. You can be confident that I will be able to help you buy or sell a home and do it seamlessly. You can trust THIS professional.
In addition to having all this experience and knowledge in real estate, I have served the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) as the MLS President, Vice-President, and Secretary-Treasurer.
I have been the President for the Women's Council of Realtors.
I was the REALTOR of the Year out of 700 agents.
I am honored to live and work in a wonderful town and area. While I specialize in the lake homes, I also get jazzed about helping folks buy their first homes, a country home with acreage, or the family home that has been in the family for generations.
Let's talk about your next move. Call me at (260) 687-1800 or email me at Sandi@SandiCather.com Like a lot of folks, you'll be glad you did.
Welcome to Angola, IN & Steuben County - Home of 101 Lakes!
Relax . . . Sandi Davis Cather
Makes Real Estate EASY...
Sandi specializes in selling homes at the 101 lakes here in Steuben County. These can be vacation homes, full-time homes, and rental homes. She not only sells the homes, but helps folks find the really cool things about living in a small town in Northeastern Indiana. She makes it fun., knows her stuff, and you can feel confident that you can TRUST Sandi. Relax!
I started selling real estate full time in 1987. I am a calm problem-solver and can help navigate through whatever challenge we encounter with knowledge, courtesy, honesty, with a typically zen-like approach.
For ten years, while selling real estate full-time, I was also the Director of Training and Education for a large and very successful real estate firm. I taught new agents about real estate, as well as seasoned agents. I was also the Branch Manager for a highly successful office.
I believe in furthering my education so that I can best help you reach your goals with a number of designations and certifications. I once heard another agent exclaim that "they didn't need the alphabet soup after their name" in reference to all of my additional education. I take great pride in taking the time, energy, money etc. to learn more so that I can help benefit my clients. It is not the alphabet soup; I don't take on furthering my education for any ego's sake. I do it to stay on top of the complexities of marketing homes and selling homes so that both my buyers and my sellers get the greatest benefit.
Sandi's Mission Statement for LIFE and BUSINESS
I love to sell homes...and it's more than that. It's selling lifestyles.
Places where you will laugh and love; raise a family; have lifelong pets who think they are your children; beautiful sunsets and glorious sunrises.
A place to call "Home."
- My mission is to create happiness and harmony in helping others reach their goals of homeownership. I desire to help educate and communicate throughout the process of selling or buying a home.
- Everything I do, I do with love and patience and understanding for the families I work with.
- In my daily endeavors, I avoid neither risk nor responsibility. I do not fear failure, only lost opportunities. *I am a responsible Realtor, spouse and parent. I give priority to these roles. I value these differences and view them as strengths.
- In my profession, I am responsible for RESULTS. I act with courage, consideration and discretion. I prefer to let my works speak for me and believe in achieving visibility through productivity.
- I am committed to lead the real estate industry by my integrity, innovation, client satisfaction, and financial strength. I respect the financial institutions, title companies, inspection companies, and all of my clients who in mutually profitable relationships, contribute greatly to my success.
- I am continually empowered by my clients who provide me with people whom they know that I can help in home ownership. I am always seeking to be a "model of excellence" in my approach.
- So...if you like what you've read so far...call me! Let's get together and discuss your goals.
- Cell is easiest: (260) 687-1800.
Because this business today is so driven by technology, and as you know it is always changing, my professional interest include nerdy things like:
I am happily married to Al. We married in 1984 (a second ... and LAST marriage for both of us~smile) We have three fabulous children, all married with amazing children. (okay...indulge me. I AM a proud grandmother).
Seven grandchildren, three kids and their spouses, and our dog, Maggie Mae (a Golden Retriever) fill our lives with exuberant joy.
We live on a lake with wonderful huge evergreen trees that tower over our home and lot. On our down-time, we enjoy working in the yard, and swimming, fishing, boating and playing with the dog and doing fun things with family and friends.
Living a Blissful Life. . .
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude from Bethel College in Mishawaka Indiana in 2008, with a Bachelor's Degree in Business.
- Graduated from Tri-State University (now called Trine University) in 1975 with an Associate Degree in Business.
- Graduated from Angola High School 1972.
- In 1986 passed the Indiana Association of Realtors Salesperson Exam
- In 1989 passed the Indiana Association of Realtors Brokers Exam
- See "Designations" for further real estate education.
Hummmm... Personal Interests OTHER than real estate???
Well, I like to read. I like to learn new things with technology. LOVE to eat. LOVE to cook and entertain and decorate. I spend much of my day laughing out loud.
I like to spend as much time as I can with kids, dogs, grandkids, friends and family.
I lead a joyful life filled with gratitude. Every day.