Real Estate's "Information Central"
- 1206 E Dupont Rd
Fort Wayne, IN 46825
Ken Steury - Real Estate's "Info Central"
Thank you in advance for allowing my team the opportunity to earn your business - you won’t be disappointed. We are so confident - your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed or you can fire us. Consider this before working with anyone else: we obtained our knowledge and experience while closing over 1800 properties to date, designed and built homes, as well as developed subdivisions. In addition, we offer the most technically advanced marketing systems together with some of the best paid internet advertising available today. There’s never any high pressure, just excellent experience backed by lots of data, interpreted for your understanding.
Our goal in the dynamic world of real estate is to provide YOU with the HIGHEST Quality Service, at a Level and Price YOU Desire!
To become better educated and meet a Trusted Advisor:
* follow us on www.FaceBook.com/REinfocentral
* request to receive my exclusive "Real Estate Market Index" monthly
* schedule a 33 minute one-on-one session with no hassle or obligation
Always seeking to secure more challenging opportunities with a demanding environment where visionary thinking is required, excellence is expected, as well as, rewarded, and continuous improvement is the norm.
35 years in a variety of positions including both salaried and independent contractor environments resulting in management level positions. Experienced change agent for entities looking to improve bottom lines in all aspects of operations. Highly technical, superior communication skills, top sales experience having closed over 1800 properties, extensive organization and industry leadership experience.
- Licensed RE Continuing Education Instructor # INST001544 – 2009 - present
- Graduate Indiana Realtor (IAR) Leadership Academy, 2005-2006
- Certifications in Real Estate achieved – ABR, CRS, ePro, GRI, 1996-2002
- Licensed Indiana Real Estate Principle Broker # PB29400291 - 1994-2008
- Certified in Taguchi Design of Experiments, Facilitator, 1988
- Certified ASQC Electrical Reliability Engineer, 1988 (expired)
- ITT Aerospace Communications Division Leadership Training, 1987
- Bachelor of Science: Electricity and Electronics, 1981
- Leo High School, 1978
Indiana Real Estate and Related
- Director National Assoc. Realtors representing Indiana 2005-2006, 2013-2014
- Director Indiana Assoc. Realtors & Director Executive Committee 2010- 2014
- Director for Fort Wayne Chamber of Commerce 2007 – 2013
- Licensure & Education Task Force for Indiana RE Commission 2009 - 2011
- Director representing CB Roth Wehrly Graber on local MLS Board 2009
- Sales Manager Coldwell Banker Roth Wehrly Graber 2008 - 2010
- Director for the Indiana Association of Realtors 2001-2007, 2010-2014
- Director Fort Wayne Area Assoc. Realtors Leadership Team (FWAAR) 2002-2007
- Held various positions including President of both for-profit and not-for-profit organizations responsible for overseeing directions set and nearly 4M budget
- One of 25 people chosen out of nearly 21,000 to attend the inaugural class of the Indiana Realtor Leadership Academy, 2005-2006
- President of NEAR Realtors 1994 - 2008
- FWAAR Realtor of the year 2006 for contributions to the real estate industry
- FWAAR Presidents Award 2006 given to the person who support him/her most
- Operations Director for Electricians On Duty which holds three patents relating to Arc-Fault & Ground-Fault electrical systems testing methodologies & devices
- Facilitator for the implementation of failure reporting, analysis and corrective action systems (FRACAS) on various programs ranging from meteorological satellites, military communications, reconnaissance imaging, submarine detection and more, 1981-1993
- Primary interface (liaison) for companies between clients (government and private sector) ensuring specifications are understood, achievable, and met
- ITT Aerospace Communications Division Silver Quality recipient 1991 for contributions made in quality improvement, cost reduction, and customer satisfaction
- Presenter at national Taguchi Design of Experiments Symposium in Washington, DC two years, 1989-1990
Proficient in computer applications, knowledge in telecommunications, internet protocol, finance, building, materials & processes, residential development, superior people skills
Personal and professional references available on request.
Specialties & Areas Served
Specializing in Acreage, Land, Lots, Residential, Single Family, Multiple Family, Commercial, Relocation, New Construction, Development, and more. Featuring: Coldwell Banker Roth Wehrly Graber, Fort Wayne MLS, Fort Wayne real estate, homes for sale in Fort Wayne Indiana, Fort Wayne homes for sale, houses for sale in Fort Wayne Indiana, real estate Fort Wayne Indiana, Fort Wayne Indiana real estate, and land for sale in Fort Wayne Indiana, Adams County, Preble, Linn Grove, PleasantMills, Ceylon, Curryville, Magley, Monmouth, Peterson, Salem, Perryville, Allen County, city of Fort Wayne, city of Ft. Wayne, town of Grabill, Harlan, Hoagland, town of Huntertown, town of Leo-Cedarville, town of Monroeville, city of New Haven, city of Woodburn, town of Zainesville, Dekalb County, Altona, Ashley, Auburn, Butler, Concord, Corunna, Garrett, Hamilton, Newville, Saint Joe, Spencerville, Waterloo, Huntington County, Andrews, Banquo, Bippus, Goblesville, Huntington, Lancaster, Majenica, Markle, MonumentCity, Mount Etna, Plum Tree, Roanoke, Warren, Jay County, Kosciusko County, Atwood, Burket, Claypool, Etna Green, Leesburg, Mentone, Milford, NorthWebster, Pierceton, Sidney, Silver Lake, Syracuse, Warsaw, Winona Lake, LaGrange County, Noble County, Albion, Avilla, Cromwell, Kendallville, Kimmell, LaOtto, Ligonier, Rome City, Wilmot, Wolf Lake, Bear Lake, Wolcottville, Steuben County, Angola, Ashley, Clear Lake, Fremont, Hamilton, Hudson, Orland, Wells County, Bluffton, Markle, Ossian, Poneto, Uniondale, Vera Cruz, Zanesville, Whitley County, Churubusco, ColumbiaCity, Larwill, SouthWhitley, and other northeast Indiana neighborhoods. Ken Steury is an experienced Indiana real estate broker, a Fort Wayne native, REALTOR, and real estate agent prepared to help you buy or sell.