Your Neighborhood Realtor
- 9109 Stellhorn Crossing Pkwy
Fort Wayne, IN 46815
Welcome to my Website
Here you'll find my property listings and you'll also be able to search through all MLS-listed properties in Northeastern Indiana. If you see anything you like please let me know - I'd be happy to help you in your home search. If you have a property you're considering selling I can help you with that, too. Thanks for stopping by my website - I hope you enjoy your visit!
- Practicing Realtor® since 2005
- Associate Broker
- ABR (Accredited Buyer's Representative)
- Ball State University Alumnus (B.A. 1997)
- 2009 - Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society
- 2010 - Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society
- 2011 - Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society
- 2013 - Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society
- 2015 - Riverbend Title Top Supporting Agent
- 2015 Coldwell Banker International President's Circle
- References available upon request
I live in Fort Wayne, Indiana and am an active member of the North Anthony Area Association. I present monthly on real estate trends in the 46805 zip code and work with other creative minds on how we can keep our urban neighborhood thriving. I am also a strong proponent of professional education and I have earned the ABR designation for my commitment to knowledge and professionalism when representing buyers. I am also certified by the National Association of Realtors as an e-PRO®.
I am a Fort Wayne native and a graduate of Ball State University. After college, I moved back to my hometown and married Jessica, my wife of twelve years. We have two young children and one orange cat. It's a busy life, but it's a good life! I enjoy my real estate work and the opportunity to serve clients and learn more every day.
- Real Estate
- Community Events
Licensed Realtor® since 2005
B.A. in Criminal Justice, Ball State University
I am actively involved in my neighborhood association and my church. I also serve as a volunteer at the Fort 4 Fitness half marathon weekend in Fort Wayne. I enjoy spending time with my clients and exploring all the unique neighborhoods our area has to offer.