Justin T. Herber
- 5503 Coventry Ln
Fort Wayne, IN 46804
Your Internet Search For Homes Begins & Ends at movingindiana.com/jherber
Welcome! My name is Justin T. Herber, Realtor for Coldwell Banker Roth Wehrly Graber. This is your last stop for searching for homes on the internet. My new website, movingindiana.com/jherber is the fastest, most in depth, and most user friendly real estate website you will ever use. Please enjoy, and do not hesitate to call or email me with any questions!
Allow me to tell you a little bit about myself. I was born and raised in Fort Wayne IN. I went to St. Joseph Hessen Cassel for grade school and attended church there for many years. I graduated from Bishop Luers High School in 1996, and went on to graduate from from Ball State University with a BA in Telecommunications in 01. From there I have had many different jobs. From professional videographer, to substitute teacher/show choir director, to retail management at Walgreens, to running a CNC machine making medical devices and implants. Throughout all of those odd jobs, I managed to assist my mother, Elaine Herber, who was a well respected Realtor in town. I grew up watching my mother do real estate the right way; putting character and moral integrity above all. It was truly inspirational to see someone be so successful, while always doing the right thing. She passed away in 09. I wish I had her here to answer my questions. But whenever I have a question all I have to do is say to myself, "how would mom have handled this?" and I know I will always do what is in my CLIENTS best interest.
I am married, I have two beautiful daughters. We are parishoners at St. John's in Fort Wayne. We have two dogs, and live out in the country and enjoy the small things in life. Know that if you choose me as your Realtor, your needs will be met with the utmost urgency. I like to think it is my customer service that sets me a part from other Realtors. Please allow me the chance to show you. Call me or email me anytime with questions. I would love to talk to you!
I feel it is important to have a personal connection with your Realtor. Chances are we may have a few hobbies, interests and pastimes in common!
- First of all, if I look familiar to you but you just can't place me...chances are you have seen me on stage here in town! I am very active in community theater, especially at the Fort Wayne Civic Theater. My most recent productions include Chicago, A Christmas Story, and Les Miserables.
- I am a show choir junkie! I was a member of the Bishop Luers Minstrels, then went on to be a member of the Ball State University Singers, and then came back to be the assistant director of the Minstrels along with Karlene Krouse for three years. I still try to help out at the Bishop Luers Show Choir Invitational each year.
- I play the violin! I have since I was 4 years old.
- I am a wedding DJ! Being a Realtor, about the only night you aren't busy selling real estate is on a Saturday night. So what better way to make a little money while having fun, than to share in the joy of someone's wedding! I have a great time, and so do my wedding guests!
- FOOTBALL! I love following Bishop Luers football, (I played for the Knights for four years) Ball State football, Fighting Irish football, and my New Orleans Saints of the NFL. I have been a fan of the Saints since I was 8 years old. I am an avid fantasy football player, I play in four very competitive leagues. I also play fantasy baseball and hockey.
- Baseball! I am a die hard Cubs fan. I truly believe that when the Cubs win the World Series, we will stop playing baseball altogether. What else is there? :P
- College Basketball: Go Hoosiers! As well as the Ball State Cardinals
- Beagles. I have two. Sammie who is 9 years old, and our newest addition Payton. (named after the Saints head coach)
- Most of all, I enjoy spending time with my wife and 2 beautiful daughters :)
I am a volunteer for the Fort Wayne Civic Theater, and help out with my church whenever I can.
I specialize in anything to do with residential real estate, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Luxury homes
- Lake properties
- first time home buyers
- short sales
Bishop Luers HS 1996
Ball State University, BA in Telecomunications, 2001