Welcome to my Website
People are my business! My entire working career has been service related, regardless of the type of profession I was doing at the time. My customers and clients have always been my primary concern. I have been a full-time realtor for 22 years and it has brought me many rewards. Clients become friends, and their wishes become mine. Not until my clients get what they want, do I feel my job is complete. I am very accessible and respond quickly to their requests. My mantra remains......"Your satisfaction is my Main Concern".
* Client Service at local St. Joseph Medical Center
* Office manager at local Animal Hospital
* Realtor/Broker for 22 years
* Member of the Greater South Bend - Mishawaka Association of Realtors since 1992.
* Member of the Indiana Association of Realtors since 1992.
* Member of the National Association of Realtors sinc 1992.
* Member of the Greater South Bend - Mishawaka Association of Realtors Grievance Committee for 15 years.
* Chairman of the Grievance Committee three years.
Assisting Buyers & Sellers:
* First time home buyers.
* Sellers needing more space or downsizing.
* Condo or Villa living.
* New Construction
I have been a resident of the South Bend area my entire life, and have raised two daughters here. The midwest is a great area in which to live, and a real plus to have Chicago an hour and a half away, Lake Michigan so close and have the great opportunity to be right in the Notre Dame Fighting Irish territory. My family has so enjoyed all that this wonderful community offers.
If you're relocating to our area and feel you need someone who knows the area well, I can be a great help to you. I assist buyers, sellers, and those wishing to build. Whether you're down-sizing and have interest in villa or condo living, or growing families that need more room....I can help!
I live in a great villa community and we have an awesome association of which I am a board member. Our neighbors are close, we have a sense of family and watch out for each other. I play a roll in planning some social activities for the members of our association.
Being a full-time realtor takes most of my time. However, if I get a few stolen moments to myself, you may find me in my garden or on the golf course.
One of my biggest regrets was giving up playing my violin many years ago. Music and performing was always so important to me, and once again I have the opportunity to play in two small orchestras. The commaradarie realized in these groups is so rewarding and I feel so fortunate to have found them.