Thinking of moving? Are you being transferred? Whether it's across town or across the world, our worldwide Relocation Department can assist you in buying your next home or selling your current one.
The CBRWG Relocation Department partners with over 30 relocation companies to handle professional relocations. The partnership works for all parties and relocation experts continually call upon CBRWG because of the staff's expertise and its reputation for excellent customer service.
CBRWG prides itself on helping individuals, families, and corporations relocating to the area. The company assists its customers by assessing their individual needs, and then providing information on schools, transportation, recreation, healthcare, property values, taxes and cost of living.
CBRWG’s Relocation Manager, Sarah Sutter, is committed to excellence. She and her staff take care of their customers and their families to make sure they have a smooth, successful moving experience.
Contact Sarah or an assistant in the relocation department by clicking HERE or by calling (260) 416-5137.
- Relocation to Warsaw, Indiana
- Relocation to Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Relocation to Angola, Indiana
- Relocation to Columbia City, Indiana
- Relocation to Huntington, Indiana
- Relocation to South Bend, Indiana
- Relocation to Elkhart, Indiana
- Relocation to Edwardsburg, Michigan
- Relocation to Nappanee, Indiana
- Relocation to Granger, Indiana
- Relocation to Goshen, Indiana
- Relocation to Syracuse, Indiana
When you move, we know through experience there is more at stake than just your physical move. Every area has an overwhelming number of choices for a family to make. We take a personal interest to assist in your transition by working with you throughout the entire northeast Indiana relocation process.
Coldwell Banker Roth Wehrly Graber helps you get acquainted the Fort Wayne real estate market and the surrounding area home values and locations by providing a complete, real time, directory of all MLS properties in the area. If you are in need of temporary housing before you purchase a home, we have access to rental homes and apartments to meet your immediate needs when you arrive in Northeast Indiana.
Whether your move is sponsored by your business or you have made a discretionary decision to live in Fort Wayne or Northeast Indiana, we will work with you during:
- Site Visitation: We help you get a feel for the community and help you gain knowledge on schools, housing costs, medical facilities and the social environment.
- Home Finding: We will represent you whether you are seeking a permanent residence or temporary housing, and ensure that you find what you want in the time you want.
- Mortgage Assistance: We can arrange to have you prequalified for a mortgage on a home, through one of our many lending institution partners. This will allow you to shop the market and find the right property within your financial means.
- Title Services: We arrange for the completion of all your paperwork pertaining to the real estate transaction.
- Personal Services: Our relationship with you does not stop once your purchase a home. We will continue to stay in touch and update you on new trends and future changes in the market.